So I’ve been preparing for a new release which includes a lot of new hats, beards and a second character. Each hat and beard require unique coordinates and sizes for each of the characters and so I created a web UI to help speed the process of positioning all of the accessories. Check it out:
Anyone who has spent time in software development is probably cringing when they see that I’m copying and pasting auto-generated code into my Android application. Cringe away. I spent 7 years writing maintainable, extendable, reliable, well-designed software for YUM Brands. At the beginning of this project I decided that learning the Android platform, having fun and trying to create something unique were the goals of the code at the expense of all else.